- blogTO looks at a condo of 22 Wellesley Street East.
- Centauri Dreams considers if Enceladus may have been recently shaped by a massive asteroid impact.
- Dangerous Minds shares photos from a Florida alligator farm where children could ride the reptiles.
- D-Brief reports on the craters left by methane blowouts on the bottom of the Barents Sea.
- Language Hat notes the apparently declining diversity of English dialects in England.
- Marginal Revolution shares a nice passage arguing that reading is a cumulative process, the reader progressing the more they read.
- Spacing Toronto shares John Lorinc's thoughts on the politics of the minimum wage in Ontario.
- Torontoist notes that the Lower Don Trail is nearing completion.