- Lawyers, Guns and Money looks at the surprisingly exciting British elections. What will come of them?
- The LRB Blog considers the question of the underlying motivations of pollsters.
- Marginal Revolution's Tyler Cowen reshares an old column noting the destabilizing effects of Trump on American alliances.
- The Planetary Society Blog looks at India's new heavy-lift rocket, the GSLV-MK3.
- Torontoist looks at the City of Toronto's response to the overdose crisis.
- Towleroad notes that the Japanese city of Sapporo has recognized same-sex relationships.
- The Volokh Conspiracy argues that the constitutionality of Trump's edicts should not be defined by their being issued by Trump.
- Window on Eurasia argues that Russian policy towards Ukraine since 1991 has been marked by consistent disinterest in Ukraine going its own way.