- Yahoo News shares the story of a cat that visited every national park in the United States, with photos.
- CBC's Mike Crawley takes a look at the impact of the Ontario $15 minimum wage, finding it should have little effect on the economy at large.
- In The Globe and Mail, Tony Keller suggests that Donald Trump's actions do a great job of promoting China as a responsible superpower.
- CBC notes research suggesting that global warming will make the heat island effect in cities much worse.
- It is easy, editor David Shribman of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette writes in The Globe and Mail, to mistake Pittsburgh for Paris.
- The Toronto Star notes Ariana Grande's surprise visit to her fans in hospital before tomorrow benefit concert.
- The Atlantic reports on the problems of post-Communist gentrification in Moscow.
- The Georgia Straight shares one Vancouver artist's goodbye to her adopted city, beloved but now too expensive.