- The Dragon's Gaze looks at what, exactly, is going on at Boyajian's Star. Does KIC 8462852 have a large ringed exoplanet with Trojans?
- The Frailest Thing considers modernity as something that has its own sort of enchantments.
- Language Hat examines how Arkansaw was mutated into Arkansas.
- Language Log looks at the etymology for "coral reef" in Chinese.
- Lawyers, Guns and Money notes Krugman's subtweet.
- Neuroskeptic considers ketamine as an anti-depressant.
- Torontoist describes two local startups, Partial and Wandervoic, that are trying to connect local artists with non-traditional art buyers.