- The New York Times' Michael Wilson tells the sad story of how a woman murdered in Harlem was only identified 47 years later.
- In NOW Toronto, Gelek Badheytsang writes about the complexities surrounding the visit of the 17th Karmapa to Tibetan-heavy Parkdale.
- Novak Jankovic writes in MacLean's that there are real declines in the Toronto real estate market, but not enough to set a trend.
- The Toronto Star's Jackie Hong reports that protecting Bluffer's Park from the waves of Lake Ontario could also wreck an east-end surfing haunt.
- The National Post reports on how the Ontario NDP claims, probably correctly, that the Wynne Liberals are stealing their ideas. Good for them, I say.
- Universe Today's Matt Williams notes a study reporting that life on Mars' surface is a much greater risk factor for cancer than previously thought.
- Seth Miller argues that efficient electric cars will push Big Oil through the trauma of Big Coal in the 2020s.