- The Globe and Mail describes how the flooding of Lake Ontario is starting to impact buildings built near the waterfront on the mainland, like some of Toronto's new condos.
- All of Toronto's beaches will be, CBC reports, at least partly closed on account of the flooding.
- Lucas Powers' photo essay at CBC tracks the impact of flooding on the Toronto Islands.
- Steve Munro continues his study of buses on Queen Street, noting that the frequency of buses needs to be increased to keep pace with streetcars.
- Edward Keenan argues in the Toronto Star that Michael Ford's call for a study for Queen Street transit will reveal that streetcars are the better way.