- Brynn Aguilar in the Toronto Star reports on York Region police's warning locals against climbing construction cranes.
- Alex Bozikovic notes in The Globe and Mail that the nice new Albion library, in Rexdale, looks a lot like Kew Gardens' in Queens.
- Alex Bozikovic, also in The Globe and Mail, argues Toronto must determine what it wants for Davisville Junior Public School. Will it stay, or go?
- blogTO notes that laneway housing will soon be made that much easier to provide in the City of Toronto.
- CBC reports on an ambitious new plan to redevelop a vast commercial space on the southeast of Dundas and Bloor, in north Roncesvalles.
- John McLeod in NOW Toronto is critical of the latest real estate moves of a relatively unaccountable PortsToronto.