- Torontoist takes on Galen Weston and the $15 minimum wage and poverty in Toronto (and Loblaw's contribution to said).
- At the Toronto Star, Shawn Micallef describes how high property values in Toronto discourage open-air parking lots.
- Noor Javed looks, in Toronto Star, at the question of who authorized the cathedral elevated cow statue in Cathedraltown, in Markham.
- The Star's Fatima Syed shares some old memories of Torontonians of the Centreville carousel, soon to be sold off.
- At The Globe and Mail, Dakshana Bascaramurty takes a look at Jamaican patois, Toronto black English, and the many complex ways in which this language is received.