- Lisa Coxon of Toronto Life shares eleven photos tracking Toronto's queer history back more than a century.
- Michelle McQuigge reports for the Toronto Star that the Luminous Veil does save lives. I would add that it is also beautiful.
- In The Globe and Mail, Marcus Gee thinks it makes perfect sense for there to be a dedicated streetcar corridor on King Street.
- Ben Spurr describes a new plan for a new GO Transit bus station across from Union Station.
- Emily Mathieu reported in the Toronto Star on how some Kensington Market tenants seem to have been pushed out for an Airbnb hostel.
- In The Globe and Mail, Irish-born John Doyle explores the new Robert Grassett Park, built in honour of the doctor who died trying to save Irish refugees in 1847.
Justin Ling in VICE tells the story of three gay men who went missing without a trace in Toronto just a few years ago. What happened?