- With news that Toronto police is now treating the disappearance of Andrew Kinsman from his Cabbagetown a week ago as suspicious, the search for Kinsman is taking on new importance. Please, if you can help in any way, let Toronto police or his friends--anybody--know.
- The Toronto Star's Hina Alam reports on the huge crush over the Canada Day weekend to see the World's Largest Rubber Duck.
- The Parkdale Villager's Hilary Caton reports on the push to make West Queen West a protected district.
- The National Post shares the Canadian Press' poll reporting on general anxiety, including among the well-off, on affordable housing in Canada.
- The Globe and Mail's Kenny Sharpe writes about controversy at Ryerson University over the legacy of founder Egerton Ryerson.