- Daily Xtra notes that, in the 1930s, the shops of Yonge and Dundas supported a queer community. The tours described sound interesting.
- Torontoist's Tricia Wood arguesthat the proposed high speed rail route in southern Ontario is wasteful spending, reflecting a two-tier transit network.
- Steve Munro crunches data on the Queen Street route to find that buses have an advantage over streetcars.
- The Toronto Star's Ben Spurr notes that the TTC is planning to noticeably expand its express bus network.
- NOW Toronto's Lisa Ferguson writes about potential NIMBYism in the opposition to new high-rises in High Park.