- Urban Toronto looks at the new proposal for a condo tower at 300 Bloor Street West, at Bloor and Huron.
- Toronto's Great Hall, on Queen Street West, is up for sale. blogTO reports.
- Residents and tenants of the Coffin Factory at staging a funeral for this location as it is on the verge of being made into a condo development. blogTO reports.
- A new exhibit in North York is profiling the history of immigrant construction workers in Toronto. CBC reports.
- Could a tax on multi-million dollar homes in Toronto be used to generate funds for the homeless? The Toronto Star reports.