- blogTO notes apartment complexes will soon be rezoned to allow them to host more businesses.
- Torontoist's Tamara Yelland argues against Matt Gurney's dismissive take that people who can't afford Toronto housing should go.
- Global News reports on the bidding wars for condo rentals in Toronto.
- At CBC, Doug George-Kanentiio argues in favour of renaming Ryerson University, perhaps giving it a First Nations name.
- The Toronto Star's Martin Regg Cohn reflects on his experiences around the world, seeing statues to past regimes taken down.